Flathead boat company rental policy
1) You, or someone in your group, must have prior motor boat operating experience to rent or operate a boat.
2) No boaters license is required but you must be at least 18 years of age to rent or operate any equipment.
3) Customer is liable for all damage or loss of equipment during the rental period.
4) There are no refunds for early returns.
5) The cancellation period is 72 hours prior to the time of rental on daily rentals and 7 days prior for multi-day rentals
6) A deposit of 50% of the rental is required to secure all rentals ( Visa and Mastercard only). A check may also be used for Only the deposit. Customer is responsible for any charges for non sufficient funds or returned checks.
7) You cannot exceed the number of passengers or weight limit (including gear) posted on the equipment.
8) There is a minimum of $50.00 charged for dirty boats. (ie. dirt, sand, tobacco residue, alcohol or soda spillage, chips, sunflower shells, pet hair, etc.).
9) There is a $20 added fee per animal brought onto the boat (including service animals). The renter is responible for any damage and clean up by the animal. No animals of any kind are permitted on Wildhorse Island
10) For overnight rentals, the maximum number of people cannot exceed 12 and there is absolutely NO operation after dark.
11) All rental forms must be signed and a checkout of the equipment must be done before being allowed to operate the equipment.
Flathead Boat Company
50230 HWY 93 South, Suite #2
Polson, MT 59860