Perhaps you’re interested in renting a boat, but are curious as to what exactly it entails? Maybe you’ve got some questions that you would like answered before you put any money down.If so, you’ve come to the right place. Here are frequently asked questions about boat rentals. Frequently asked questions: 1. Do I Need to Provide Any Information to Rent a Boat?To rent a boat, you’ll need to provide your name, address, relevant phone numbers, and email address, as well as your credit card information.
2. What Type of Boats are Available for Rental?Here at FBC, we offer a variety of pontoons, speed boats, PWC, and deck boats. You shouldn’t have much trouble finding what you’re looking for.
3. Am I Allowed to Bring Anything on the Boat?We encourage you to bring whatever you like onto the boat as long it’s legal. some suggested items would be fishing poles, beverages, and snacks to name just a few. Fishing and conservation licenses required on Flathead Lake.
4. Will I Be Held Liable for Any Damage to the Boat?Yes. You will be charged for damages if you or someone in your group does damage to the boat or other equipment.
5. Do I Need a Boating License to Drive a Boat?No, a license is not required to operate a boat. previous boat operation required by the driver. However, you’ll have to sign a liability waiver before gaining access to the boat. In addition to this, you’ll have to provide ID showing that you are at least 18 years of age.
6. Will I Have to Refuel the Boat Throughout the Day?In the clear majority of cases, the boat will start on a full tank and usually get you through a single day. however, there’s a chance that you’ll have to refuel the boat based on your activity level and passenger capacity. Also, we are currently charging $1.00 over the cost of a gallon of gas at the pump to offset fuel transportation.
7. Is a Deposit Required to Rent a Boat?You’ll put a deposit down before you take your boat out, and it’ll count toward the rental price. You can pay with either cash or credit card, but you must leave a credit card number on file.
8. What is the Minimum Age Requirement for Renting a Boat?At FBC, we require that you be at least 18 years old to captain one of our boats.
9. When Will My Boat Rental Be Ready for Pickup?FBC asks that you show up a minimum of 15-20 minutes prior to your reserved rental time. This will allow enough time to do all necessary paperwork and get you out on schedule.
10. Can we max the capacity of a boat out and still do water sports such as water skiing?Majority of our speed boats have V8 motors in them and can pull well. But, if you’re looking to water ski, we highly recommend booking a boat with fewer people than max capacity to ensure an enjoyable experience while participating in water sports.
11. Will we be able to keep the boat out past daylight hours? There are no boat rental operations past dark.
12. What happens if we book a boat for a smaller group and show up with more than the boat capacity can hold based on your original reservation?If you show up with more people than your original booking. There is a chance we won’t have another boat available and you will be limited to the original boat rental capacity. There will be an extra charge if you return over capicity from the original rental agreement.
If you’re looking for boat rentals in or around Flathead Lake, we here at FBC are who you need to turn to.We rent out boats of all kinds, from pontoons, speedboats, deck boats, and more. Our goal is to make your boat rental process as simple as possible. Contact us for more information or make a reservation today! 406-883-0999